“To make pediatrician healthcare more accessible and affordable for every person on earth“
Prototyp na InfoShare 2018!
Występowaliśmy w kategorii Health&Wellbeing, gdzie mogliście odwiedzić nasze stoisko, porozmawiać i zobaczyć prototyp projektu.
II etap StartUP!
„Konkurs na najlepszy startup w ochronie zdrowia Medtrends 2018” do ostatniego II etapu przeszło tylko 5 projektów a w tym My!
Finał konkursu dla startupów
Finaliści są doskonałym przykładem jak skutecznie łączyć takie cechy jak: przedsiębiorczość, intuicja, innowacje oraz pomysłowość z nauką i biznesem
Wzieliśmy czynny udział w konferencji poświeconej przyszłości emedycyny organizowanej przez TechBrainers oraz PARP.
- I.2018 - start - project concept
- IV.2018 - praca nad prototypem na bazie algorytmów medycznych
- 09.V.2018 - Business Mixer Health&Wellbeing "Przyszłość branży healthcare" - Warszawa
- 22.V.2018 - InfoShare 2018 - Gdańsk - prezentacja prototypu
- 23.V.2018 - MedTrends 2018 - Zabrze - Finał konkursu - StartUP!
- VI.2018 - Warszawa - starania i rozmowy z partnerami o zasięgu globalnym o udostępnienie danych medycznych
- VII.2018 - działania marketingowe
- VII.2018 - zdobywanie większych kompetencji w zakresie wykorzystywania algorytmów w medycynie
- VIII.2018 - nazwiązanie współpracy z prof. dr hab. n. med. Wandą Furmaga-Jabłońską z Polskiego Towarzystwa Pediatrycznego
- 18.IX.2018 - Europejski Tydzień Innowacji - Lublin - Finał konkursu startupów
- IX.2018 - PFR Sieć Mentorów - program wsparcia akceleracyjnego
- X-XII.2018 - Akceleracja MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM POLAND
Decreasing accessibility to pediatric primary health care and rising healthcare costs
Is it true that around 20% pediatrician visits are unnecessary?
Yes The most common reason for pediatrician visits (at Pediatric Office practice/GP practice* in UK/PCP practice** in USA) are non-emergency conditions that can be treated at home - such as a common cold.
The are around 6.6 mln children in Poland. Every year 64% of them are treated for a common cold at GP practice.
Problems and barriers to pediatric healthcare - common cold as an example
- DAY 1: Your child develops symptoms a common cold You call doctors office to book an appointment (Average waiting time 2⁄3 days)
- DAY 2: Wait
- DAY 3: Wait - parents stress level goes up
- DAY 4: Appointment at doctors’ office
Around 35 minutes in a waiting room - expose you and your child to germs - increase the risk of bacterial infections.
- The doctor will see you now:
- 85% - unnecessary visit - common cold can be treated at home
- 10-15% - unnecessary treatment - around 15% of doctors' visits for kids’ colds, physician prescribe antibiotics although antibiotics do absolutely nothing to treat cold symptoms.
Right now most people Google their symptoms. That is the front door of healthcare, but the information is unreliable. We want to change this. So how our next-generation symptom checker works?
Our vision - We concentrate on pediatric patients only and non-emergency conditions to save money, time, unnecessary treatment and stress. In combination with medical data and machine learning technologies we will create models and path to prompt and put precise diagnosis. Our goal is create an application (as a service) with a functional interface for parents and business partners.
- First we'll ask about your symptoms, how long you've had them, and whether they're getting better or worse
- Our algorithm analyzes your answers in real time and decides the most important questions to ask next.
- In minutes, our algorithm gains a detailed understanding of your case you'll see options for what to do next, personalized to you. Know whether to treat at home or see a doctor
- If you need medical attention, we will be able to send you to one of our partner across the world.
Wojciech Jańczak 36 yo, GP | CEO
medical doctor who is obsessed with telemedicine. In 2017 he finished his GP (General Practitioner) training in Poland. Over 2 years experience in Anesthesiology/Critical Care department in Pediatric Hospital. From 2008 he has been working in numerous private hospitals in UK as a ward doctor.
Wojtek created his first website in 2003 using Joomla. Over 2 years experience as CEO.
Michał Urbański 33 yo, Software Architect | CTO
programmer, software architect. He gained experience working with big ecommerce and developed web applications for strategic customers. Currently in everyday work as a Google Partner use the latest tools and technologies like Google Cloud Compute Engine and Machine Learning Services. In the team he is responsible for technology architecture and development process of application.
Happy dad of two beautiful girls (Wiktoria 6.5 yo and Lilianna 1.5 yo). Loves spending free time to have fun with daughters, but when they get sick… looking for a solution, wait... there is - symptom checker!
Piotr Jańczak 32 yo, Manager | CBO
When he was 16 years old he started his own company and provided internet access (as ISP) to over 200 customers in his hometown.
He has been dealing with IT security for the last 15 years. He graduated from the Lublin University of Technology (Master of Science) - Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology (Engineer) -Databases specialization. He is also a manager (MBA).
Currently he is a director and analyst in the trade department of the energy sector company where he mainly predicts the electric energy demand (consumption) on the basis of his self-created neural networks and decision trees.
The person responsible for supervising the team of programmers, IT security and technical implementation of the project.
mobile +48 511 737 505